Use Services During Covid-19
Library services look a little different during Covid-19, but the Leominster Public Library is still here for you!
Check out this page for information about all of the services available at your library.
Welcome Back to Your Library!
- High traffic areas will be sanitized in between appointments
Masks must be worn properly (covering nose and mouth) at all times while in the building.
Please maintain 6 feet of distance between you and other people, including staff, while in the building.
Shared technology is not available at this time. Please inquire about checking out a Chromebook laptop or a WiFi hotspot instead!
Place holds for Leominster items online or by calling 978-534-7522 ext. 3
- Monday-Friday 9:30am-4pm
- Saturdays 9am-1pm
When you come to pick up items:
- Park at the Pearl Street entrance
- Walk up the steps marked "Enter" and then turn left toward the blue Curbside Pickup tent.
- Ring the doorbell and stand in the designated red triangle. State your name and staff will retrieve your item(s). Wait until staff reenter the building, then take your items and enjoy!
- If necessary, form a line at the marked spots for appropriate social distancing.
The Book Drop is open 24/7. We are not accepting any donations at this time.
All returns will be quarantined for three days. Please note that items will not be checked in until after their quarantine period, so they will remain on your account for those three days. Any fines that might accrue during those 72 hours will be waived.
Need to print from email, have copies made, or have documents scanned or faxed? We may be able to help!
Call the Information Desk at 978-534-7522 ext. 3 to inquire.
Do you need internet and/or computer access at home? Check out a Chromebook laptop!
Chromebooks are available to check out for a 3-day loan period.