Teen Summer Reading 2020
We might have to keep things virtual this summer, but that's not stopping us from keeping things fun and just a little bit spooky!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Eight weeks of challenges straight from the library's summer camp where SOMETHING isn't quite right...
- For rising 6th-12th graders.
- The program begins on Monday, June 22nd. But don't worry- there is no deadline to sign up!
- The program ends on Friday, August 14th. Submit all of the challenges that you would like to submit by this date to have them counted
- Every challenge will be it's own Google Form for you to complete. Complete a challenge and get one chance to win one of our three GRAND PRIZES: $50 in gift certificates for local pizza and ice cream!
- Complete as many or as few challenges as you want! The more challenges you complete, the more chances you have to win.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- We need your email address so we can send you each week's challenge! Sign up via Google Forms by clicking here (or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send it to you!).
- Challenges will also be posted each week on the library's teen Instagram account: @leolibteens (follow us)!