The Leominster Public Library is located at 30 West Street in downtown Leominster, directly across the street from City Hall, and next to the Pilgrim Congregational Church. See information for parking below.
Please note: If you are using a GPS and you want to get to our free parking lot, please set it for 57 Pearl Street instead of West Street, as our main parking lot entrance is located off Pearl Street.
The library’s main parking lot is shared with the Pilgrim Congregational Church and offers 49 regular spaces and 2 handicapped spaces. Please enter and exit this parking lot from Pearl Street, which runs parallel to West Street behind the library. Please avoid using or parking in the church driveways.
In addition to the library’s main parking lot, there are other options for parking in the area: Map of alternate parking locations in the downtown area.
- There is free on-street parking on Pearl Street
- There are spaces on West Street in front of the library
- The municipal parking lot marked with a large blue “Free Parking” sign on West Street, on the far side of the office of Joseph N. Fraticelli, CPA
- The parking lot between the First Baptist and Unitarian Universalist churches across from the Common on West Street
- The municipal parking garage next to the Police Station. (free on upper level)
- The Leominster City Hall parking lot, which may be used on weekends and after City Hall closes for the day at 4:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and 5:30 p.m. on Thursdays